Engineering Division is dedicated to carry out the Industrial Construction Projects for Aluminium, Oil & Gas , Petrochemical, electricity and Water, Ministry and other Heavy Industries Including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation , Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities.
A separate Workshop Facility measure up 10,000 m2 with all the modern facility with a separate engineering team deliver the best-fabricated products to the full satisfaction of end user.
Also, carry out the repair works for the storage tanks, FRP/ GRE Piping works, Blasting and Painting work, Major process piping and pipeline projects for oil, gas, petrochemical, power and heavy engineering plants. This includes the design, detailing, supply of materials, fabrication, routing of new pipelines, tie-ins to the existing lines, Installation of all necessary supports, coating, and wrapping of buried piping, testing, and painting for CS, SS & Ductile Iron Piping in a wide range of Diameters.
Electrical and Instrumentation Department
E & I Dept. is Part of Engineering Division Capable to handle all kind of Electrical Installation, testing and commissioning Work. Execute large and small projects in the field of Oil, gas, Aluminium, Petrochemical, Power, steel and other Heavy Industries including upgrading and maintenance activities.
Commitment to quality, safety, on time completion and excellence in performance keep Airmech as one of the leading contracting companies in the region.
Few of our extensive Engineering Ventures:
- Heavy Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation.
- Detailed Engineering Services.
- Installation of Various Heavy Equipment at plants.
- Construction of Plants and Commissioning.
- Maintenance Activities.
- Furnace Fabrication and Installation.
- Various types of ramps for Aluminium smelters.
- Air intake and exhaust systems.
- Storage tanks Fabrication and Installation.
- Busbar fabrication and Installation.
- Overhead Cranes – Double girder and gantry type with railing system installation.
- Project piping system Fabrication and Installation.
- Shutdown and maintenance works.
- Support structures.